Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful me

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. 
Time for my traditional "I am sure Thankful for" list.  


*In no particular order*


  •  
  • My new husband (Still fun to say..... husband..!!! )
  • My kids and their spouses 
  • My new step kids (and to not using the word "step" at our house) 
  • My grandkids 
  • My dad, Hank 




  • Toilet Paper 
  • Diet Dr Pepper 
  • Sunsets in Colorado 
  • Friends, near and far  
  • That I don't live in China where they took my shirt away



  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ and my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 



  • Steak on the grill 
  • Wii bowling 

 
Silver Creek High School and my awesome job with awesome co-workers and awesome students.  (I work with teenagers, it's like, awesome!) 
  

  • music 
  • playing dumb games with my adult children 
  • airplanes that get me to Iowa in 1 1/2 hours
  • Skype / Facetime 
  • Cars 
  • Grocery stores with way more than I need 
  • DVR 
  • House Hunters International 
  • Hot Tamales 
  • Twinkies...... RIP
  • Hoodies / sweatpants (bless you!) 
  • Cell phones 
  • Sweet tarts 
  • Movie Popcorn 
  • smelly candles 
  • sand between my toes (again, soon??  Please?) 




There are way more things to list than humanly possible.  But this is a good, short list to work from.   

Happy Thanksgiving.  
Be Thankful for all the things in your life.  When you start counting, its amazing what that list looks like, and then you are able to make a difference, one random woman at a time.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment