Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where the heck have you been?

I can't believe it's been so long since I have written!  So much has happened that I don't even have a clue where to begin, so I will forget it, and just start fresh!! 

This weekend has been another LDS Conference weekend, full of inspiration and a spoonful of guilt to motivate me to action.  (See, I am writing in my blog....must be working!) There are a few things I have chosen to work on so that I can continue on that journey to becoming a better person.   

Today I think of the random people who are making my life so awesome right now.  

My Family- Erin, John, Bodie, Brynlie,Brycen, Mike, Christine, Kelly, Levi, TJ and Travis. (wow, I am the Waltons...) You are the frosting on the cake of life.  

SCLA (Silver Creek Leadership Academy) I work with the most amazing people ever.  Joylynn, Jean and Lauren have the 9th grade program kicking it.  Thank you for being amazing. 

Longmont Stake RS- Janet, Brenda and Cecelia... were still here, and I am thrilled.  You are dynamic women. Thank you for your amazing example. 

Silver Creek HS- Principal Sherri Schumann has recently announced her retirement. She will leave a gaping hole in the middle of the hearts of the entire staff.  I doubt any Principal cares more about their school than Sherri does.  The shoes to fill are huge. 

The amazing, random people who touch my life and make it rich and full.  Eutslers and the gang behind the kickball tourney, all the folks I work with at SCHS, Brandon's Mom, Brenda, for your grace, strength and amazing faith, The football family, my amazing friends, random strangers who make a difference... all of you.  


Thank you for making my life rich, and so worth living.  It is really true- we can make a difference- one random person at a time!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment