Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My First Published Piece!

I had my first article published!

http://www.tofw.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&x=0&y=0&query=german+mom


It is fitting that the first article I have published is about my mom.  She is my rock, and I hope someday when I see her again that she will be proud of me. 

When I shared the link with a dear friend in Kansas, she wrote:

"I loved reading about my dear friend Dot. She was my VT when I had a miscarriage and I'll never forget her visits with me. I was slightly afraid of her, but loved her with all my heart. She would be so proud of you today!"

Thank you to all of you who support me in my dream to writeI have a wonderful family and amazing friends.  Get out there and do something you love, do something you have always wanted to do, and for heaven's sake, get out there and make a difference, one random woman at a time.   
 



No comments:

Post a Comment