Thursday, February 24, 2011

These are a few of my LEAST favorite things.....

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.......I declare....

I have a strong dislike for gnomes



 I am sorry. 
I know I will offend some people who have little garden art all around, and I don't mean to offend.  I just can't take them.  Gnomes are redneck cousins of Santa's elves. Why did we start putting creepy little people in our yard and nailing large metal butterflies to our house? 

I did my grandmotherly duty and took my grandchildren to see "Gnomeo and Juliet" and I suppose there were cute parts in it. 

I am concerned that Elton John is worried about college tuition for his new baby if he is letting a movie like this use his music. 

Gnomes dancing to "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting" 

Help me.  

That is a lot for this Grandma to take.  
And I have seen "Space Chimps". 
AND 
"Beverly Hills Chihuahua". 

I am no wimp. 

Save the money and rent this movie from Redbox so the kids can see it and you can do something important.  

Like hose off the pink flamingos in your yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment