Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010..... I have been waiting for you!







Frankly, 2009, you have worn out your welcome! Maybe the years are like your children during their senior year in high school.  They drive you crazy so that you won't miss them so much when they go off to college.


2009 has been an interesting year.  Some good, some not so good, and some downright crap.

So ta-ta to 2009 and welcome 2010!  You are the shiny new crayons on the first day of school!  You are a new pair of shoes! You are the car filled with gas, vacuumed and washed.  You are clean, fresh sheets.  You are new, crunchy snow on a perfect cold morning.  I am going to do my best to treat you with love, kindness and respect, and enjoy you for all you are worth.  I will look for the positive you bring and appreciate you.  I will work a little harder in 2010 to make a difference, one random woman at a time!


Welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment