This week, for some reason....has been difficult to swallow...I have been a bit pouty, moody and needing a good, swift kick in the pants.
Today, instead of going to Rifle Colorado to go see my son play his first High School Varsity football game... I was in a funk.
Often, when I get in a funk, I find my thoughts wandering off....(Not such a good thing for them to do...they are so small and SHOULD NOT be alone!)
I have been thinking things like:
- Why do croutons come in an airtight package? It is already just stale bread.....
- Why isn't 11 pronounced "onety-one?"
- Why is a wise man and a wise guy so different?
- If you mixed orange juice and Vodka and milk of magnesia together would you get a Phillips screwdriver?
- When I am driving, why is it people going slower than me are "idiots" and people going faster than me are "Maniacs?"
- Why do we say something is "out of whack?" What is a whack? what is in whack?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why don't they make the plane out of the same material the "little black voice recorder box" out of?
- How much deeper would the ocean be if there were not sponges in it?
- If a cow laughed out loud, would milk come out its nose?
My random thoughts are also happy that:
- Today is my grandson's birthday.
- Silver Creek won it's first football game of the season- 13-2.
- Grandpa Hank took us to dinner- that is always nice..(and he tipped the correct $$!)
- Friends are wonderful
- Pie and ice cream are homopathic remedies for depression
If not, I will wake up wondering:
- Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
- After eating, do Alligators need to wait one hour before getting OUT of the water?
- If I wanted to send someone styrofoam, what would I pack it in?
- Can fat people go skinny dipping?